I've built a level 4-10 dungeon... region... thing, in Minecraft for D&D 3.5e, although I suppose nothing about the map is specific to the version. I must correct myself, actually. I've started work on such a map. It's still unfinished!

So, I've tried to attach a trailer I made a while back. It's low-quality, but should give you a good idea of the scope and style of this map. Credit to CCP for the soundtrack, 2009 - Dominion theme. I am in no way related to CCP, and did virtually nothing to the soundtrack, etc.

The big item on the list of completing the map is the underground section. When it came to detailing the wilderness I had a fair bit of examples to work off of. When it came to detailing a city I had a ton of info to use. When it comes to working on demonic fortresses in underground caverns with active lava-flows...nothing. Any sources to work off of? I built the lay-out of the dungeon using an online dungeon generator, but... now I have more of a maze than anything else. What kind of rooms does an evil demonic fortress have? One that is several stories tall, and could EASILY have 18 full encounters of multiple enemies each? What kind of furniture might be in each room? What sort of architecture style will it have.

Oh, even though the video doesn't show it explicitly, EVERY SINGLE structure is detailed on the inside, with the exception of Kitchens and the demonic fortress. There are Kitchens, but... they are entirely empty.

If anyone has any ideas on that style, let me know. If anyone has any critique or comments about the map itself, let me know. If anyone wants more stuff from this map, also let me know. Thanks all!