Thread: ***March 2016 Challenge: Map An Ungerground Complex***

Default ***March 2016 Challenge: Map An Ungerground Complex***

In honor of Carnifax winning last month's challenge it seems only fitting that he have a say in selecting this month's challenge. Here is Carnifax's challenge for this month: "...in challenges dungeon/underground maps are rarely placed high... so i suggest a dungeon/underground map contest. It could be a fantasy battle map or a cave, or an underground crypt, a subway map, or even a post apocalyptic enclave!"

So boot up your computers and have those pens and tablets aready because we are off to another challenge! The winner will receive a golden compass. Some of the losers will no doubt complain about it. Tough noogies. If you cannot accept defeat graciously then perhaps it is better that you do not enter the challenge to begin with (you know who your are).

Don't forget to title your threads like so: March 2016 Challenge: <your title goes here>

Also don't forget to preface your work-in-progress attachments/pictures with the tag: ### LATEST WIP ###

If you don't put that tag in there, people can't view your entry in the thumbnail line-up when it's time to vote.

This challenge will end on or around March 31st (Pacific Standard Time).

Good luck, and may the best map win!

Oh! That was quick. Well, I can't say it's a bad idea, can I?

Proverb: Be careful what you wish for... you might get it!
    Last edited by Carnifex; 03-06-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Doh!...wrong challenge for my last map I guess I'll have to get working on something else now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonnichiwa View Post
    Doh!...wrong challenge for my last map I guess I'll have to get working on something else now.
    Been there done that, best map ever made, perfect fit for the new challenge, made the map last month, DOH,,,

I will have to try to get in on this one, unfortunately I won't have much free time this month. Gotta try.

Hi everyone, just checking in again and I noticed that there are quite a few unfinished maps. I'll be locking the challenge threads and roll out the voting around 10.00pm PST tonight, so you have until then to complete your entries.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh