Thread: Overland map for a new RPG setting.

Guild Novice

Default Overland map for a new RPG setting.

Information

Hello! I am looking to commission a map for a new RPG that I'm working on.

I do not have a sketch of the map, although one can be provided. Instead, I have a page of description of the "history" of the world that describes the main geological features I'm requesting.
    This map will consist of a large coastline, a main mountain range, "wild" lands, a large section with hundreds of smaller islands, and borders that are more drastic climates like desert or frozen tundra.
    The scale of the map will be approximately the size of the eastern half of the United States.

Style

I am looking for a map roughly like the following: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LandsofOrbonne-lores.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	166.6 KB 
ID:	82410
    Probably greyscale (although color might be an option depending on price), with iconography to represent major cities, settlements, and general areas of territory.

Quality & Size

I am hobbyist that's looking for a professional or semi-professional map. I do not have experience in requesting sizes or quality, so you'll have to work with me on this one.

Time Constraints

I would like the map to be done by the end of August at the latest.

Copyright

I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Contact Details

Feel free to respond to me here, or personally at:

ryan--at--teamopifex.com
    (remove the -- and convert "at" to @)

Thank you!

Guild Novice

Help Taken

Hi all! Thank you very much for the quick responses. I have found a cartographer (as of now) but cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the title to "Paid - Taken". Can someone help?

Guild Novice

Thank you sir!