Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome CC2-L members!

Post Re: Welcome CC2-L members!

Hello everyone.

The forum is looking good so far.

Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    Hello to you all CC2-L members! feel free to just jump right in...I imagine it'll be a little slow starting off, but once we all get comfy here I'm sure it'll be great.

Now would be a good time to introduce yourselves if you wish!

Guild Applicant

Hi Everyone:

Mike here from cloudy/foggy/rainy land. Actually, this afternoon wasn't half bad.

Love the format, Rob, I shall certainly keep a watchful eye even though I have always said I prefer groups because of the e-mails. But I'm happy to give it a try.

Hi,

My name is Anne and I'm from a very sunny (at least today) Finland. I took a break of a couple of years and didn't make one map. I got into it again early this year, but haven't finished much anything.

Not very many of you would remember me, but if you are such a rare person it is nice to see you again and nice to meet the rest of you.

Guild Novice

Hi all, I'm Anna and live in partly cloudy Michgan, the crazy weather state. I've been using CC2 since 1999 and haven't found a better cartography program in all that time.

Really like the looks of this forum.

I'm glad to see there's a topic for city design. Think I'll go post there now.
    Anna M. Dobritt
    Cartography Unlimited for RPGs
    http://www.rpgcartography.com

Post Hello all

Nice looking forum. I'll admit to ranting on the CC2 list about not using forums, but these are nice digs...maybe I can be persuaded

Good timing, as I'll be wrapping up a new mapping style (well, new for me, at least), and feedback will be appreciated. Stay tuned...

Thanks again to Robbie...nice job.

Cheers,
    -Erin
    Chimera RPG:
    Guidelines for Multi-genre Roleplaying
    http://www.welshpiper.com/

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ilwan's Avatar

Yes, very nice looking boards. Hope I can help to attract users to this nice place.

Hello there,

I am also an irregular poster on the mailing list but a fervent lurker. I appreciate the effort that has be done to mount a forum for our cartography discussion, which i prefer a lot more than a mailing list. I will probably participate more on a medium like that. so nice initiative and let's hope this becomes a regular stop for the regular folks on the list.

I too like the format of the site as you found my color palette just right.

Good luck

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Nice looking site Robbie.

Like Erin, I'm not big on forums, but they have their place, so I hope this one does well. I'll check in from time to time.

Chris

Hi, I'm Carole, as my username already says.

I'm very new to mapping and Campaign Cartographer -- I purchased it a little over a month ago, to create the world for my new campaign. It is both the first time that I've created a campaign world (rather than just using Faerun or something), and the first time I've created maps, and I've found it to be both fun and fantastic for immersion -- I get such a thrill when I mention a town, and my players scramble for their characters' personal maps and start hunting for it.

I am very happy for this new forum -- while it's nice to have the mailing list delivered right to my inbox, forum software organizes things nicely and also preserves discussions for posterity (and is searchable). I've already learned so much already from you all, and I look forward to getting to know you.

-carole

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks, and welcome Carole! You mention searchable...and although its probably not important now because there's not much of a post-base here yet...I just added a firefox search plugin that will add a search engine plugin for this site straight to your firefox search bar. If you're using firefox click on search at the sites main menu and you'll see the install firefox plugin link at the top left of the search pane. Enjoy
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast