Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome CC2-L members!

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post Welcome CC2-L members!

Hello to you all CC2-L members! feel free to just jump right in...I imagine it'll be a little slow starting off, but once we all get comfy here I'm sure it'll be great.

Now would be a good time to introduce yourselves if you wish!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Professional Artist

Hiya! *waves* Here's Ralf, one of the most ancient geezers of the CC2 maili list. So you now know the handle by which I go in most online forums.

Good idea with the forum. I fear my time will be limited to participate much, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.

Blog Entries

Ralf! Awesome to have you on board!

It is pretty handy to be able to have images appear right in the post for critique.

I really like your Theme! Nice work.
    Dean

\"Nonsense, your only saying that because no-one ever has!\"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deanatglobe
    It is pretty handy to be able to have images appear right in the post for critique.

I really like your Theme! Nice work.
    Pretty soon I'll have the ability to actually upload your images to the forum without having to find your own host...but I MAY make that a subscriber feature. I'm going to work up a bunch of features that go above and beyond the basic and see if people would be interested in a small yearly subscriber fee.

Think: uploadable images, map portfolio/gallery, etc.

Edit: Thanks about the theme btw...glad ya like it...

Hello all Rob Miller here. Nice job on the board Robbie!

I look forward to using the forum more and more. I was one of the advocates for moving to a board instead of email so we'll see if I actually use it.

Post This is so cool

thanks, I know that soon I will have to go back to the mapping table. Right now I am truly in text editing mode, but soon I will need to craete some city maps, for my game, Future Nexus. This is so cool, a place to come get critiques before the maps ARE deemed final and ready for publication.

Thank you.

Nadin Brzezinski

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller
    Hello all Rob Miller here. Nice job on the board Robbie!

I look forward to using the forum more and more. I was one of the advocates for moving to a board instead of email so we'll see if I actually use it.
    Welcome to the board, Rob, and welcome to everyone! I am Jose (or Hoseman here on the boards). I am one of your friendly moderators, even though I suspect we won't need much moderation, if the friendly nature of the CC2 community holds true.

Anyways, I think we can definitely help with the adoption of this board by posting maps and such here and then linking them to the CC2 yahoo list. The simple fact that you can attach images here and see them inline is a big boon.

I know the creator of this site, and I can tell you that there will be nothing but improvements made in the coming weeks/months. I am already bugging him about adding the ability to upload/host files, so keep your fingers crossed!

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Uthoroc
    Good idea with the forum. I fear my time will be limited to participate much, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.
    Welcome, Ralf. We're really glad to have you here. I've seen the huge influence you have on the cc2 yahoo list, so any input you can provide here is greatly appreciated.

Guild Member

Hi All,

Ive just joined up after seeing your post on the CC2-L .

Nice to have a forum I prefer them in so many ways to mailing lists.

Over the next few months im planning on starting off a new campaign setting from scratch so i will make sure i post them here !

Talk to you all soon

Regards

Roger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast