Thread: SVG Map WebPage

Default SVG Map WebPage

I have an SVG I would like made into a responsive webpage. The map is already in SVG format and just the coding needs to be done to make it zoom in and out like Google maps. I'd be hosting the map on my forum kwandrivia.net/ in place of that map. That map uses a png but since the file is so large. 10k pixels wide and high it freezes the browser. This link also doesn't work on mobile without freezing the browser.

If it is too hard to make a webpage, would an android App be easier or something?
    BriniaSona
    Graphic Artist of Sanctity Design
    Founder and Administrator of Kwandrivia: Action Roleplay Forum

This sounds like something I could figure out. Haven't worked with SVG maps, but I'm a web programmer and it should be easy to figure out.
    I guess there is no financial incentive.. Doesn't matter, I'm feeling friendly.

Okay. Thank you. Feel free to throw me a personal message with some of the things you need. And I can provide. Unless it's code. Than I have little to no idea.

Anyone knows a service to implement vectorial maps (created in illustrator) like in google maps? Leaflet, mapbox, cartoDB... preferibly open souce free services.