Thread: PlanetDesigner update post.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post PlanetDesigner update post.

Hi guys...
    This is Bill R. (PlanetDesigner) - if you remember, I am the author of the TERRAFORMER package for FT PRO.
    I have re-registered at the CC2/CC3/FT PRO Profantasy Yahoo Mailing Group as "zippycube123" (I changed my email).

I have been inactive for a while due to issues concerning family illness, personal, financial, and work related issues. I am back - and yes - there will be a TERRAFORMER 0.50 (next version), and I AM working on it.

Just wanted everyone to know that I am still around.

I will keep everyone posted on TERRAFORMER - and any other projects that might pop up.

Thank you - and God Bless...

Welcome Back!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Thank you n.k.!!!
    "A good heart is better than all the heads in the world." Author Edward Lytton

Ya!, What NeonKnight Said!

Sigurd

Blog Entries

Cool, are you going to show us some planets and maybe a tutorial on using it too ? Its always nice to see the dev of an app give it a quick spin so you know what it can do.

Post Response

Yes Red, I'm going to expand the Terraformer Package User's Manual a little bit, and maybe add some tuts on making .lgt and image climate files and such.
    Might even include a short AVI tutorial that you can watch in a movie player (been tinkering with the thought anyway.)
    "A good heart is better than all the heads in the world." Author Edward Lytton