Thread: Greetings, I suppose

Post Greetings, I suppose

Hey everyone, I'm robsawn.

I've been looking around on this site for tutorials and whatnot and ended up making an account because I had questions on one of them, not to say that was the only reason but it was a driving reason at the time.

I'm looking to delve into video game creation, and that obviously requires a lot of mapping so thats what I've been working on.

I don't have a lot, if any to speak of, knowledge or skill with GIMP or Photoshop, but I am ok at freehand pencil drawing as well as charcoal. I am mostly looking to stay digital now because I don't enjoy the clutter of papers all that much.

But so far I have made some progress with a map but I don't feel confident enough in it to post it just yet, so I will in time. If need be though, I can.

Any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Thanks for everything so far, and to come!
    robsawn

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild. We have mappers on all levels here, so don't worry about what you post in that regard. I suggest making a WIP thread while you work for help and critique from your fellow guilders
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

Welcome!

Don't be shy in posting your work, you'll get lots of feedback from fellow guildmembers. There are many people who do pen and paper on the guild, and I'd even like to see some of your pen and paper maps!

Looking forward to seeing you maps.

I offer map commissions for RPG's, world-building, and books
    PORFOLIO | INSTAGRAM