Thread: Seeking Maps for Maztica (Aztec and Maya)

Help Seeking Maps for Maztica (Aztec and Maya)

Hello there!

I have been writing products for the DMS Guild in the Aztec/Mayan setting known as Maztica since its beginning. I have a dozen products up there now which I will link right here.

I am not really at all interested in profit. To be perfectly honest, I have my products up with the choice "Pay What You Want" but I really just do that to recoup some of the money I have spent on art. Most of what I use is donated however. Altogether, I have earned enough to buy myself a rather large pack of gum.

So what am I looking for? Well, I have seen some of the work done here, and I am utterly amazed. I have three possible ideas for future products that I will list below. If you are interested in any of them (they will all go up on DMS guild eventually), please email me and I will go into far deeper detail!

1. There was a product named FMQ1 City of Gold that covered a pueblo/anasazi like setting that had maps done for them in the early 1990s. I would LOVE to redo this region lorewise, and if anyone is willing, I could really use a map of the area for the update. Eventually, this will be part of a regional book known as Anchorome.

2. There is a massive volcano with a base of (I need to double check this) 24 miles called Mount Zatal in the Maztica setting. I am hoping to detail this as a sort of megadungeon. I would really need to discuss and collaborate what this would entail, but at this moment it is only the skeleton of a concept. I have written some lore on Mt Zatal, and as it stands it had 6 immense underground layers.

3. Finally, I like to intermix adventures or encounters with the larger sourcebooks that I have published on DMS Guild (there are 3 up there now). I would love to actually build a new adventure around a 3D underground map that has no lore yet. Even if you already have one done and don't mind it being used for this purpose, that would certainly qualify! I get inspired by a good map easily, and I promise I'd do my best to bring your creation to life. The only thing that I ask is that it would need to make sense in an Aztec-themed world. In other words, if the map has "Shady Dragon Inn" written across the top, I really couldn't use it.

Anyway, thank you for your time reading this - this whole site has given me endless inspiration. If you'd like to email me please do so at:

seethe75 at geemail dot com (obviously altered, except the first part)!

I will also be checking here regularly (or perhaps obsessively!)

Guild Adept Facebook Connected jpstod's Avatar

Shoot me an Email I would be interested
    The Wayward Traveler
    Guildmaster Galveston Island Adventurer's Guild
    http://jpstodwftexas.deviantart.com
    http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/p...?term=John+Pau
    [url]http://www.patreon.com/TheWaywardTraveler[url]

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hello Seether!

I am interested in the project. Please, send me a email to info -at- versakestudio -dot- com (replacing the anti spam bots inserts) will more info of your project.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

I might be interested, could you send me the specs ? thomrey -at- hotmail -dot- com
    Thanks.