Thread: Seeking for my fantasy steampunk worldmap

Help Seeking for my fantasy steampunk worldmap [taken]

Title: Seeking worldmap for my fantasy steampunk game*

Hello everyone, I'm Judy and I've come to ask for a worldmap for a game that my staff and I are developing. Right now, our project is on paper only,so I cannot guarantee payment, although it can be negotiated if the game is released in the market as rpg board or PC game and all participants will receive Royals.

Basically, my game is a fantasy steampunk style. The scenery takes place in a fantasy world, but the trilogy refrains in a continent and in an archipelago where races coexist until evil take control of the power of the gods. It's about mythology, war between races and a hero chosen by the gods that will save everyone (cliché? xD), but all the technology, dungeon's and figurine are based on steampunk and magic.

Here is examples of map styles, I find the traces amazing and of course that it doesn't need to look identical, but is good as reference of what i'm expecting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aventyr Setting Map detail 2_zps4qyr2euo.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	478.3 KB 
ID:	83996

Name:	Map3.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	447.5 KB 
ID:	83997

Name:	6901251795_63f37c1ca6_o.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	83998

Name:	3b94c8c71ffd35e8db8cc77be6d4626320100705210914.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	83999

Well, I want someone to draw the world map in a steampunk style, but as you can see on the examples, cities and dungeons "pop out" of the map, this is a requisite essential for the game map as it has to be flexible.

About domain

I would like reproduction rights to the map.
    The artist will retain copyright of the map, use it in the portfolio but not commercialize and I will have the right to use of the images for commercial purposes when it comes the time.

There's no time limit, but we (me and my staff) need it to continue our project.

If someone is interested in doing it, for more details send me an e-mail
    harvestmooniacs@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and considering (sorry my bad english )
    Last edited by Harvestmooniacs; 06-05-2016 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Wrong title

If time is not of the essence, then consider my style below, and let me know if you like it... I can adapt it to SteamPunk, with that style motif around the outside and in the towns...

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	84797

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	84798