Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iron Crown Enterprises Temple Map Challenge

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

No problem..
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Just do us a favor. When you win, make sure to mention the Guild. Maybe, ICE will be so impressed that they'll sponsor a future challenge here.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    Just do us a favor. When you win, make sure to mention the Guild. Maybe, ICE will be so impressed that they'll sponsor a future challenge here.
    THAT'S an excellent idea! Good thinking, have some mo rep!

I know I won't have any time, but it would be nice if we could get a few more entries in the contest and have them all from the guild. I would love to see someone like Vry's take and perhaps something more painterly like the stuff Torstan does also (hint hint).
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Yes, I have my laptop back. Yes, I will try to put something together for this. That deadline is looming rather large though...

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    Yes, I have my laptop back. Yes, I will try to put something together for this. That deadline is looming rather large though...

You could always use the excuse that you will be using it in your Dreeston campaign when you play next....
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Yep, I'm struggling to get any personal maps done at the moment. I've got a bit much on my plate with some big commissions, and that small issue of the particle physics day job.... I'll start a WIP thread and see where I get to.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'm sure that whichever of us wins (assuming no more entries) we'll be sure to mention the guild if possible.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

There is no try, only do.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post I.C.E. has linked to us already

After I finished my entry I joined their forums and mentioned CG already - in fact shortly after that, I.C.E. posted a link to our site with praise (that was a month ago, though).

I've posted a few other times on their forums, so I am keeping cross communication as active as possible.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Excellent work, my good man!! I shall add this to your rep I owe you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast