Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Paid] Maps and Deckplans

Post [Paid] Maps and Deckplans

Looking for artists to do maps for our products. RuneQuest, D&D 4e, Traveller Deck plans and more. (Mongoose Publishing), and this site was suggested to me by one of our artists (I forget who, though). B&W, Colour, from small 'dungeons', houseplans, nations and more.

Contact/PM me if you are interested in doing maps for Mongoose and we can discuss payment, commissions, etc.

Look forward to hearing from you chaps.

Nick

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Sounds like fun. I'm definitely up for some cartography for Mongoose. Unfortunately no one can contact you via pm yet as you need 5 posts for pm to be enabled. Might as well tell us a little more about the business for a bit until you get over that threshold.

Whilst we are at it though, you can find some of my work here:
    http://torstan.deviantart.com/gallery/#Maps

Yes, another interested party here, please, please, PLEASE make just three more posts.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'd certainly be willing to give it a shot...plenty of examples of my work floating about here if your interested.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I would consider myself interested as well. Post a few more times so we can pm you.
    Last edited by mmmmmpig; 11-20-2008 at 03:11 PM.
    Something witty and pithy

Yes, I am also interested in contributing. For an example of my work, look no further than my Deviant Art account.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 11-21-2008 at 09:01 PM.

Post Me too!!!

The Greek - I too am very much interested!

To get by the Spamblok mechanism on this site, and be able to send/receive PMs, you need to make at least 5 posts in this forum, so as NK says, "make three more posts, please!"

I have some maps published by Dog House Rules, so I got the chops for doing pro work - I'd love to work for Mongoose! Get past the 5 post thingee and I'll link you to my portfolio.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Argh! Missed the bit about five posts needed for my PM to be able to work...

About Mongoose.

We are based in the UK, have been producing RPG and warganing material since 3.0 came out and are a fairly large concern. Our lines include the Traveller, Paranoia, RuneQuest systems, plus plenty of licensed settings: Babylon 5, Elric/Eternal Champion, 2000AD (Judge Dredd, et al), Lhankmar and others.

We have had an issue with finding cartographers so this site looks to be a godsend.

I'll go off and make a couple of posts elsewhere...
    Last edited by The Greek; 01-27-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Okay chaps, I have posted five (now six) times, so feel free to PM me.

I am not the only person at Mongoose looking for cartographers, so there could be a fair bit of work available over time (some lines, like Traveller (simple spaceship deckplans) and Wraith Recon (battlemaps) use dozens of maps per 100 page book on some occassions!)

Let me know what you are interested in. For Traveller it is a little more involved but pretty regular work.

Thanks

Nick

Okay, I am need of Traveller deckplans for my next book, for ships in the Babylon 5 universe (so ships like the Excalibur, Narn G'Quans, and so on).

Traveller deckplans have a certain feel and format to them, so if anyone has previous knowledge in producing deckplans the Traveller way and wants some $, please let me know.

(If you think you can do deckplans but have no previous experience feel free to contact me as well!).

The following link shows what Traveller deckplans look like, although most of these new ones will be for considerably larger ships.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/pd...unboatspre.pdf

Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast