Thread: I.C.E. posted a link to CG

Post I.C.E. posted a link to CG

I submitted my Contest Map entry last night and mentioned cartographers' guild in my post. Apparently they checked out our site, noticed the posting of their contest in the News forum - and so they reciprocated with a link as their last news item on their home page!

Check it out! http://www.ironcrown.com/

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 11-20-2008 at 01:44 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Do you know if they have a page of entrants or are they waiting till all submissions are in.

Post They told me...

Redrobes, they told me that a page for map entries will be created and an announcement will be placed on their home page. They may even post individual entries as news items. I'm looking forward to their posting of my entry!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

It is pretty cool for I.C.E. to link back to the Guild. I need to get back working on my entry idea. I have a rough sketch drawn on paper but I now need to transfer it to Photoshop.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Post They have a page now!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Do you know if they have a page of entrants or are they waiting till all submissions are in.
    RR, they have a page now. It is on their Temple Map Contest page - Special Features/Contests/Temple Map Contest... or the URL is...

http://www.ironcrown.com/index.php?page=contests/temple

I'm gathering that the PDF submissions are supposed to be linked to the thumbnail, but apparently they just got the page setup and the links are not yet active. But I'm listed as contestant #1.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

That's pretty durn cool, but the link to the .PDF of your submission doesn't appear to be working GP (at least it didn't for me).
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Fixed!

SG, I emailed them last night - they fixed that this morning!

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

muah haha! look what a commotion i created!
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool