Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NW Charedon

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Sorry that I didn't respond sooner, my keyboard has been shut down by dumb Microsoft updates...got a new one now. At any rate, the map had to be taken down because Zenfar bought it to use in a game that he his developing for some Xbox online thing.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Well got profit then!

Blog Entries

Ascension, in the future please don't sell your maps until I have had a chance to look at them.

I cannot kick the feeling that I have missed out on seeing a real beauty here.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

I dunno, it was my second or third map here. I could mail it to ya. Once the game ever gets done I'll put it back up...not sure if the guy is even going to go ahead with it or not or if he ever comes here anymore.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

Well it took a long time but the map is now part of an iPhone game, check it out here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arche...81228216?mt=8#

In the credits I put Map by Ascension! I may do an X-Box Indie games port later. The name of the game is Archers and Alchemist.

Hey, alright, cool beans. Hope it sells well for ya. Can I put the map back up or do you want to keep that a secret still?

Default Still Secret

Still like to keep it secret, but for for any iPhone, iPod touch, iPad owners on Cartographers' Guild here are some free codes for the game:

PM Zenfar to get codes

Plus if you want to check out the map go to this link you will be able to see parts of the map and how the look in the game:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arche...381228216?mt=8

If any other map makers need free codes let me know I can get a few more, especially you Ascension!

Cheers,

Glen
    Last edited by RobA; 07-15-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Removed codes to prevent scrapers from getting them!

Default Good Move

Good move Rob thanks!

I'd take you up on that if I owned an iAnything. I don't own a phone of any kind, cell or land. It's cool, we'll wait for a year or two.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast