Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction and THANK YOU

Well, we don't need the whole German community to cooperate with the whole English community. If just your organization wants to work with us on the astronomy thing, that'd be a good start.

What are the Winter Games? How do they work? Do people go out and physically do real sports like skiing and then post their times online? Or are they online sports?

Oh, and thanks for the links to those three organizations. I'm going to spend tonight obsessing over their maps

Quote Originally Posted by Yvain Wintersong View Post
    Well, we don't need the whole German community to cooperate with the whole English community. If just your organization wants to work with us on the astronomy thing, that'd be a good start.
    Ok, that´s an alternative. I will address it.

What are the Winter Games? How do they work? Do people go out and physically do real sports like skiing and then post their times online? Or are they online sports?

No, we have a lot of game-systems to realize the sports.
    A few of them are based on fortune, others on strategy. Often you tip any numbers and they build the results.
    With the results we simulate the contests in the forums.

Oh, and thanks for the links to those three organizations. I'm going to spend tonight obsessing over their maps
    Have fun. Tell me, if you have any questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12