Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, newbie here

Welcome Roger!

Welcome to the Guild, Roger. Man, all this talk about Traveller is making me want to dig out my books from storage and re-read them.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

So your an old Trav player then, depending on how old and what books you have some of them might be rare now.
    I know in my collection there are some very rare books like the first copy of 1248 Out of the Darkness signed by Martin , and of course the never released ACT (Avenger Classic Traveller) rule set.

Post Hi

Hi Roger!!!

Welcome!!!
    "A good heart is better than all the heads in the world." Author Edward Lytton

Well, I never actually played Traveller (never been that lucky). I have a couple of the books (that I read ages ago) but I have always had a soft spot for the game/universe.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Well its always been the universe thats I liked as for the games rules I house ruled a lot of that.
    The Mongoose version of Traveller is a very good redux of the original CT system, not as good as our ACT but Im just a little bit biased on that issue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12