Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For our BT game!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Wunderbar!!!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Repurposed winter map

Just to be expedient, I repurposed a previously created map for the sixth in my Battletech series of maps. Winter Road Canyon...

Repurposed from here... http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=2163

OK, here's the map... (but after this I want to do a tropical beachfront, too much real life cold around here! BRRRR!)

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	winter-road.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	8345  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Am I looking at this wrong, or is there an underground bunker thing going on with both sides of the canyon?
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Nothing underground here...

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    Am I looking at this wrong, or is there an underground bunker thing going on with both sides of the canyon?
    This is supposed to be entirely above the ground. On the north side of the canyon is a two-laned road with some snow cover, though recently plowed. To the south of the canyon are hills or the other side of the canyon. On the eastern side, south of the canyon is an above ground bunker and metal building.

Nothing underground here...

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

There's a green rectangular outline on the rocks south-west of the westernmost big boulder, what's that for?
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Post Errr!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    There's a green rectangular outline on the rocks south-west of the westernmost big boulder, what's that for?
    That's a shadow artifact of something that was there and deleted - I'll fix it tonight and repost...

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Nothing underground here...

GP
    The area circled, along with the "outline" in light blue and what appears to be partially translucent, makes an appearance of the entrance to a cave.

Name:	underground entrance.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	961.2 KB 
ID:	8348  
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Post Worth some thought...hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by jfrazierjr View Post
    The area circled, along with the "outline" in light blue and what appears to be partially translucent, makes an appearance of the entrance to a cave.
    Maybe I ought to something underground there - worth a thought.

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Wip BT Map by request

One of the members on the CBT site asked for this... don't ask me the logic behind it, I am not sure. This is supposed to be a warship/jumpship in space as a battlemap surface to fight mechs on!?

I'm not sure how mechs are supposed to be able to stay on a surface in zero G, but I can comply with a request, since one was made.

I modeled the superstructure of the ship in Nendo, rendered in Raydream, imported to Xara then added those colorful bits of structure, the grid and labeling. So here it is...

GP

Name:	jumpship.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	914.3 KB 
ID:	8461  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-14-2008 at 05:38 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Maybe they have magnetic feet on their mechs?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast