Thread: [IP] Maps for Print Sales

Post [IP] Maps for Print Sales

I'm looking for those Industry Pro Cartographers with maps that are your own or otherwise unpublished maps.

My website Gamer Printshop specializes in printing gaming maps for gamers. Either as Guild map or under your own manufacturer/publisher listing. Maps at your defined scale and resolution have a color printing and laminating cost determined (based on $2.99/sf + lamination cost). You then assign your profit with a nominal add-on. Then maps are posted in their appropriate category based on genre and map type (regional, city, combat scale, etc.)

I'd rather not SPAM each one of you by PM, but make it public for eyes.

I need great maps to offer from my website.

Please view my announcement in the News Forum...
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...0317#post40317

Michael Tumey "gamerprinter"
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

You CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE seems to open a SMALLER image to me
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Post Thanks, I know!

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    You CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE seems to open a SMALLER image to me
    Thanks NK, I realize that. The shopping cart software offers different image sizes, but do not specify what is what. I am not sure which applies to popup images, yet. When I figure that out, I'll fix it. I have a forum post on that softwares Q&A thread - so hopefully I get an answer soon.

I also want to create product options like lamination/no lamination, as well as 1 inch square grid/1.3 inch hex/2 inch hex/no grid - the mechanism exists to do this, but isn't clear as to how to make it work, like I want. (So I got some bugs to work-around, yet.)

At least I'm up and online, with products ready to order, I'll get all the details right by the time I get past my first load of maps to create links, prices and descriptions for - lots of work!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations