Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gamer Printshop Online Store Activated!

Quote Originally Posted by aiRo25 View Post
    I like your store. You might want to know that when I "click to enlarge," the image that pops up is no bigger than the thumbnail.
    Yeah, that's a problem with the generic PHP code in the shopping cart. The code is built to work with a number of templates, and the template I chose does not have the feature of enlarging the map, even though it says you can.

Plus for a while all the maps were listed under manufacturers, when I wanted publishers instead. I figure how to fix that, so I did.

Thanks for pointing that out, but currently I cannot fix that issue.

GP

PS: I'll soon be adding downloadable sliced PDF maps for users to order and print themselves. For my maps exclusively, I'm charging $1.95 for a PDF, whereas for CG maps, I'll sell for $2.95 with $1.00 going to the Guild. More on that soon.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-28-2008 at 08:46 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Progress update!

Progress update... before the weekend is over, or at least by Monday, I should have all the guild member maps currently uploaded into the Ecommerce site, including Bohunk's map, several other of January Challenge maps as well as individual maps from Torstan, Ravs, Sagenlicht and a few others.

I will begin a promotion on other sites, once that's complete.

I've also just picked by both Rite Publishing and Wolfgang Bauer's Open Design Project with maps for Zobeck and a few other of their most recent publications. Its great having Kobold Quarterly onboard!

Paizo was less interested in a direct relationship with Gamer Printshop, however, they have given me permission to post "we can print your Pathfinder PDFs", so that's something at least.

There should be lots more to see, on Monday!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great news GP...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

So when will the maps be going up? I can't wait to check it out...
    My Map Portfolio
    -----
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Rite Publishing

I just got my first map from gamer-printshop a few weeks ago, and I must say I was quite pleased.

Our pending release of A Witch's Choice our first full-color adventure, is going to be even cooler with the print on demand capability, I know I will be getting a printing of every map, and taking them with me to Origins and Gencon to run demos.

Also the maps for A Witch's Choice were created by Catographer's Guild member Jonathan Roberts (Torstan), and they are glorious.

Steve Russell
    Rite Publishing
    Last edited by Qwilion; 03-08-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Edit: will be glorious. Almost there Just a bit more colour to add before they go off to the layout guy.

Thread Jack
    I said they are glorious, they are glorious, Wolfgang Baur said your maps are glorious! What? Am I doing paying you to post here and argue with me! Speaking of which, why are you wasting time posting in this forum! Get back to work!

Hehehehe
    End Thread Jack

Don't forget to you know, get them to the gamer-printshop guy too.

Just an FYI to the guild, as per any work for hire contract we do, an illustrator (cartographer) has the rights to show off work in his portfolio AND sell prints of his work. Any profits from the sale of these maps go to said illustrator and gamer-printshop, not Rite Publishing.
    Steve "Qwilion" Russell
    Rite Publishing

"A hundred thousand lemmings can't be wrong!"

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

We gotta hook Tor up to Turg's machine. Great news Tor! Hope it is even more glorious than stated But then, they always are.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Post Officially licensed for WoBS

Just got an Email from Russ Morrissey, CEO of E.N. Publishing from that small site known as EnWorld, if any of you have heard of it.

For the last two years, I've had a "gentleman's agreement" with Russ, regarding the printing of World of the Burning Sky maps for his customers. However, for the 4e version of WoBS, official licensing is going to be required to offer printed maps. All I need to do is ship him a sample map, at my cost from among the maps within the adventure arc to qualify.

Once that's done. I will be named and licensed as EXCLUSIVE Printer/Distributor for WoBS 4e maps - the only company allowed to print them for gamers worldwide.

Woohoo! That's a really big deal for me and my company! It should open more doors elsewhere - a true rockin' endorsement.

I'll repost when its official - I just wanted to give you a head's up!

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-16-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great news GP, and good luck with it!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast