Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello There

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Welcome to The Guild.

There are a lot of Photoshop users here and quite a few GIMPers as well as some awesome pencil and paper masters. Look through the forums to find what inspires ya most...there's probably a tutorial and there is almost certainly a WIP (work in progress) thread that covers the process of how a certain map was made and how the artist thought their way through it and executed it.

As far as ladies, there's also Vehuviah's (I think) girlfriend...she did the play doh town a few months back.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

that would be korrigan's girlfriend.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Post We got girls!

Welcome to the site Mellisah!

Off the top of my head, I can think of four female members, here... Sigurd, Lord, Anna and Chelsea, though I am sure there are more!

Chelsea is barely ever here, Lord participates in some of the challenges, Sigurd is very much a regular, so I'm sure you'll see her sometime when you pop in here, and Anna, is our most famous female - she's the creator of a great and ongoing set of Greyhawk Maps (her site is GHMaps.net - check it out!) Anna does pop in once every couple of weeks or so.

Let's see an upload of your pregnant faerie! And maybe try out an experimental map and let us critique it - so you can get better at that!

Again, welcome!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Nope!

I forgot Amonite! And no Chelsea and Amonite are two different gals!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wow...so there really are girls on the intarwebz? hehehe
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

I just wanted to say hi!

And also I think it's hilarious that you already have 24 reputation for just showing up
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Thanks, guys. You can tell a lot about a forum by how many replies you get in your introduction thread. I bet you lot are swell, totally groovy-like.

And may I just say that the few hours that I've been a member here have taught me absolutely invaluable lessons about map making! There are some talented people here!

Oh, and Gandwarf, I'd say I've been given all that rep for giving everyone an excuse to scope out chicks. And because I'm witty and amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by melissah View Post
    Oh, and Gandwarf, I'd say I've been given all that rep for giving everyone an excuse to scope out chicks. And because I'm witty and amazing.
    Haha. If you are indeed a female is still to be decided:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_...u're_a_dog

Of course just kidding. Male. Female. Welcome.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast