Thread: Spacey People Take Note ! Battle Star Galactica

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Post Spacey People Take Note ! Battle Star Galactica

Saw this link and its always a good sign when the comments say how good it is. The series of Battle Star Galactica has finished filming and they are auctioning off the props and sets. You can download the auction guide. Now I used to collect auction guides for some films and they are always good showing really nice pics of the stuff they want you to bid on. Pics they like to restrict after the film has been released - you know the sort. But this one is really out there for good space pics, costumes, gear, ships the whole kaboodle. If you run space games or want ship plans or whatever then get the 28Mb or so guide. The download was quite slow for me but its worth it.

http://www.battlestarprops.com/downl...on_catalog.pdf

Edit - Just paging through it, i'm going to uprate this from awesome to Really Really AWESOME. Its just endless space drool here...
    Last edited by Redrobes; 12-08-2008 at 02:43 PM.

Hmmmmm....Because it is Filmed here in Town, I wonder if I can go view the items up close and in person

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314979/locations

DAMMIT! Just checked the PDF, all the props and pieces have been moved from Vancouver to California
    Last edited by NeonKnight; 12-08-2008 at 03:59 PM.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

There is some seriously gorgeous and seriously expensive stuff on offer. A full scale raptor with all the glowing panels can be yours for US$80,000 and that's the reserve price!