Thread: Hello!

Post Hello!

Well met!

Just joined today. MarkusTay referred me here from the Candlekeep forums.

I've been using CC off and on for several years. I have some maps up on my website, if you'd like to see some of my work. I look forward to checking out all the mapping you guys have done. Going to go explore the site.
    El Hakim, the Wandering Dwarf

"El Hakim--the Learned One--the other slaves called him, because at night, when they were allowed to rest for a few hours upon the rowers' benches and lie looking up at the skies, he would sometimes talk of the fabulous lands that lay to the east." --Frank Slaughter, The Mapmaker

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

I hereby banish your 'Blue Pip O'Anonimity' *bonk*

Several skilled CC users in residence here I'm sure you'll be hearing from them.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Nice lot of maps there on your site. You should find lots to see around here that interests you. On my sig is a keyword index, theres lots of CC3 threads collected together there if your particularly interested in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Nice lot of maps there on your site. You should find lots to see around here that interests you. On my sig is a keyword index, theres lots of CC3 threads collected together there if your particularly interested in them.
    Thanks for the tip. After looking at some of the CC3 maps, I'm thinking I need to upgrade. I'm using CC2 Pro now.
    El Hakim, the Wandering Dwarf

"El Hakim--the Learned One--the other slaves called him, because at night, when they were allowed to rest for a few hours upon the rowers' benches and lie looking up at the skies, he would sometimes talk of the fabulous lands that lay to the east." --Frank Slaughter, The Mapmaker

Welcome to the Guild, Dwarf! One of our resident mappers is mapping out all of the Greyhawk world - you should check out her stuff. Do a site search under 'Anna'