Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AutoREALM Documentation

Info AutoREALM Documentation

Hello, All.

After doing a search on the site for AutoREALM, I couldn't determine if there was an active thread in which to pose my question. Consequently, I've created this thread in the Software Applications Forum.

Would anyone be interested in a PDF file of the AutoREALM, version 2.2 User Manual documentation? I've just completed the creation of this PDF and am more than willing to share it with anyone interested.

Just let me know and I'll post it in this thread.

Regards,

Gary
    In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.
    © May 29, 1980

Absolutely. Even if no one here gets any immediate use out of it, having it available might aid someone in the future.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Agreed.... anything that is not official and copyright protected content should be fine. As Mid. says, just because there does not "appear" to be anyone using this product here, that does not mean they are not out there or might not come here in the future. Also, if you have any tips and tricks, feel free to post a new thread in the tutorials section.
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Info AutoREALM Users Manual in PDF Format

Hi, Midgardsormr and Mr. Frazier.

Thank you for your input. I do appreciate your comments. I'm still just a bit leary to do things on my own without know that it is okay to do so.

As I am still "gathering" a number of mapping tools, I've yet to install and use AutoREALM, however; it appears that it would be a great learning tool as well as can be used to create some rather decent maps.

I have attached the AutoREALM User Guide complied from the on-line Help Files at the AutoREALM Website. All I have done is to compile the help files together and edit them for spelling and grammar. The content remains as it is on the Website.

I certainly hope that y'all will be able to use this guide.

Regards,

Gary

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AutoREALM Users Manual.pdf 
Views:	10709 
Size:	860.3 KB 
ID:	8502
    In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.
    © May 29, 1980

Guild Apprentice

Wow... just snagged your users manual Gary and it look pretty slick. I was going to port my Dark Fantasy map in GIMP, but hopefully with the help of your guide I can continue to use AutoREALM and complete the map.

Blog Entries

Thats cool Vandy. I'll add AutoRealm to my keyword index too.

Much coolness. I don't use AutoRealm all that much anymore, but I still have it and having a compiled user's manual for it is always handy. Nice work!

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Default Thanks

this is my first post on this forum. Thanks I was looking for maping information when the hero boards member nogalth mention this board.

This is a grreat help with autorealms as the help file will not work with vista.

Lord Ghee

i cant seem to find how to install anywhere on the interwebz ive exctracted the files and all i see is setup and _isdel and neither will run ofter telling it to

Praise

I just want to let you know that there are people making use of this manual out there. Thank you very much for your efforts, for they haven't gone to waste. I use AutoRealms and this surely comes in handy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast