Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Temple of Dyrge -

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

*sniff*I am actually saddened that you got rid of the mound idea. I was going to suggest getting rid of the wall surrounding it and leaving the hill as it was. /*sniff*

looks really good with the mix of dark and pockets of light.

On where the clergy live, I had thought that they were living below the temple itself. Living and Unliving both. Think of the effect of the worshipers gathering in the dark inside the temple when, accompanied by a low deep chanting, one or two lines of dark clad priests come up the darkened stairs to join the worshipers. Sort of the avatars of the crypt coming to lead the service sort of thing
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    On where the clergy live, I had thought that they were living below the temple itself. Living and Unliving both. Think of the effect of the worshipers gathering in the dark inside the temple when, accompanied by a low deep chanting, one or two lines of dark clad priests come up the darkened stairs to join the worshipers. Sort of the avatars of the crypt coming to lead the service sort of thing
    That's a good take on it Korash, maybe I'll revisit the idea of adding the lower level, we'll have to see.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123