Thread: The world of Etrakien

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The world of Etrakien

This map depicts the world of Etrakien. It’s a dark fantasy world mainly populated by humans, so no Elves, orcs or dwarves.

The map was meant to be a big overview map to give me an idea of what I’m dealing with. Where are the countries? How many countries are there? Before starting up the map the only area that I had a quite clear view of was the area around Ankh-Bathor. The largest and most important city in the Etrakien world.

As you can see I’ve only named the countries and seas in this map. That’s on purpose. First of all I don’t have all the names yet, and if I’m going to wait to finish this map till I do, well the map will never be done. I also think that the map has a cleaner and nicer look without all the names…so well I left them out. It will also look prettier on my wall when I print it out :-)

I also left out the scale…..that’s because I’m not a 100 % sure of the scale yet, and will probably never bee. But approximately the sea called “Etrakiska sjön” is about the same size as the Mediterranean sea. Just so you now.

Well hopefully you have enjoyed the long journey with me creating this map. I’ve had a great time and without all the help and support I’ve got from this forum it never would have turned out the way it did.

cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrakiska_världen.jpg 
Views:	764 
Size:	810.8 KB 
ID:	8519