Thread: December Entry: Seige at Barnett Chapel

Map December Entry: Seige at Barnett Chapel

Here is my December entry. This is Barnett Chapel. During an evening wroship service, the corpses in the cemetery were brought back to life and the undead beasts laid seige to the chapel. As the ghouls were breaking through the barricaded stained glass, the 12 church members fled out the back to try to escape. Several tried to hide in the rectory, but the ghouls found them there. The remaining nine made their final stand at Mr. Darrow's home.

### Latest WIP ###
    Last edited by Map Vandal; 10-24-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Very nice. I like the art in this one wherever that came from. Did you draw the chapel or houses ?

It doesn't lose anything by cropping a chunk of the left side away and focusing on the action.

Cool, ill add this to the current thumbs...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Yeah another entry! I like this, but I agree with RedRobes you could crop it down without losing any of the 'niceness'.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post JFjr got his wish!

JFjr, posted in the Dec Entry intro thread, that he wished someone would create a Zombie Siege map - looks like he got his wish!

Nice entry!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Love the trees and the ISO style. Might want to thicken up the arrows but looks good anyway.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

The trees are fantastic!!! Beautiful work. Maybe texture the roads a bit for consistency? They look a little flat compared all the other gorgeous stuff on the map. Beautiful work, map vandal.