Hey guys...I just wanted to drop in and A) Wish everyone a happy holiday season celebrating whatever it is you're celebrating and B) to comment on why I've been such a bad admin.

I've been REALLY crazy busy lately working on LOTS of things for LOTS of people, all of which doesn't involve any ME time, and unfortunately, its the ME time when the site gets attention.

Luckily for me, I've got a very dedicated group of CLs that even when they have little time, they still manage to scrape together enough time to keep you lot in line (or so it would seem lol)

So I appreciate all of you for your participation here, and I also appreciate your maturity and ability to play well with each other even when I'm not around. (not that there's ever been much of a problem when I am around)

In all seriousness though...I'll be catching up and I've got some things on the very near horizon upgrade wise for the site...to include auto thumbnail scraping a-la Redrobes WIP scraper, and some GP affiliation stuff, and some Member Location Map stuff...all kinds of things I just haven't had the time to do I hope to have time for later this year

So stay tuned and have a happy holiday season!!!