Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Craefort - barbarian hill-fort/village

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Maybe I should change my Alias from 'Steel General' to 'Steel Priest'?
    A priest by any other name.....

and what would you call a priest who heads the steel arm of the temple to a war god?
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Post Just funnin' with you.

SG, you know I'm just funnin' with you. I always appreciate your comments!

OK, got some more ideas on my campaign, I need yet to create the Hall of the Frost Giant King, the Barrow of the Cursed Pictish King, and Ice Cavern Fortress of the Winter Hag, accessed by a glacial chasm beneath the center of the glacial field of Caillech.

So the upcoming maps should be more exciting as well.

GP

PS: I've already altered part of my original campaign arc, though it might remain in some level, the Winter Hag is going muster her giant-kin host now that she has acquired an artifact that will enable her to restart the Ice Age and retake all the lands of northern Celanta. Also the Picts originally came to this land by following the herds of caribou that retreated with the glaciers thousands of years ago.

The PCs must try to recover five lost Pictish artifacts that will be necessary to repell the recently empowered ogre goddess from accomplishing her goal. They will go to the Southlands, where the items were lost on the way to the North Lands.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

GP - I knew you were just joking around, so was I - besides why just go for 'Steel Priest', why not 'Steel Arch Bishop' or 'Steel Pope' even!

Looking forward to seeing these new maps you mentioned.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

With the upcoming release of Hellfrost for Savage Worlds, these and your Mountaintop Battlemaps are definitely going to be getting some use!

Keep up the good work!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234