Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIP: Future Earth, my campaign/novel map

Guild Apprentice

Alright. I finished up my biomes. Now I need a bit of advise for putting it all together to make an actual presentable world map. I'm not certain what style I want, but something that will be useful to my players. I still have to place rivers, but I think I should worry about those as I get down to smaller scales, no?

What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Terran_Bio.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	341.7 KB 
ID:	9028  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

That color scheme totally rocks. Hope you don't mind if I, uh, borrow it for a while
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

What's up with the white islands? Not done yet or have you something else planned?

Guild Apprentice

Color Scheme was copied from an Animal Planet map of the world biomes, so go ahead and steal ... I mean borrow it.

The islands are white because they were the most recent additions and I hadn't taken the time to add them to the biome and altitude layers. I haven't done it mainly because I'm still not 100% satisfied with the islands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123