Thread: Greetings From the Real World

Post Greetings From the Real World

Hey everybody,

My name is Eoin (Owen). Im 13 years old and have been playing dnd for a bit over a year. I will soon be GMing my first campaign, and decided that i would creat a deep setting for my players (my previous gm was lacking on this part...). After many failed attempts, I found that the fun was not just in the final product, but also in the creation of the world.

I have just started making maps on the computer (using cc3), and i hope that i can find advice (and hopefully give some) here on the guild's forums.

I will be uploading some maps soon! see ya round.

Guild Member

Welcome to our world!

As one who speaks from experience (a newbie myself), I can tell you we have the best support, the best mappers, and the best tutorials you can find to help you create the best maps. These guys are the best.

I started a work in progress thread for my first map and they are so helpful to comment, to guide, and to give a nudge in the right direction when I have no idea what I'm doing.

So, have fun and happy mapping!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the guild.