Here is one of a series of maps I am working on. Each map is part of a starship (designed for the Star Wars universe, but possibly applicable to other Sci-fi genres). I have planned out these maps where there are entrances in the same location on each side (so the maps can be placed end-to-end or side-by-side and the doorways will align). This allows our GM to make a generic starship how he sees fit. This really only works for larger ships, since smaller ships would have smaller rooms. My goal is to eventually generate 5+ sections: Medical Bay, Barracks, Command Bridge, Engineering, and a Detention Block (since we always seem to be breaking out of one or rescuing someone in one).

This one is the Medical Bay. The left section contains a bacta ward and a surgical suite. The middle section contains patient rooms and the medical monitoring station. The right section contains storage and the physician's office and living quarters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starship Section - Medical Bay 1.jpg 
Views:	1820 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	8792

I'm having some trouble with this one because this is my "crossover" map. I began building it using MS Powerpoint and am finishing it using Gimp (now that I am more fluent with Gimp). I would appreciate any comments or criticisms. [I am also open to any ideas for starship sections (perhaps something you would like to see).]