Thread: The North Lands or the Waste

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip The North Lands or the Waste

I almost posted this in my Craefort thread in the Buildings/Structures WIP forum, but I thought it better to post it where it belongs. I kind of want to keep the thread together, since it all belongs in the same campaign setting.

So here's a link to that thread... http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=3752

I just couldn't stick with using Celanta, I needed specific terrain features, especially that glacial field and glaciers coming out of the northern mountains, things specific to my setting.

The North Lands - home to Pict and the Winter Hag

The only reason this in WIP, rather than finished, is I plan to place a few more locations at the campaign ideas develope - like the Hall of the Frost Giant King in the upper valley from the Crae lands, and Donal Barrow north of the Broch Tower. More stuff like that as I think of it.

Almost finished though - about 2+ hours to created using Xara Xtreme, I had to do it twice, I messed up saving it once. So it more work than I planned.

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	northlander.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	527.7 KB 
ID:	8847  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations