Hello everyone

My name is Simon, I'm from Sweden and I've worked with maps for about 20 years now. That's from when I was a little little kid, but I've always been fascinated with maps and it was maps that led me into roleplaying games and fantasy, something that has kept me entertained for many many hours. With this comes the making of maps, and I've worked on a particular world and it's many map iterations for about ten years now. Recently I started an ambitious project of updating it to a more realistic geographic setting according to wind systems, climate zones etc for the stats of the world I have based it on and thus, I had to make a new map. It's currently in the making and will be my second big project on the computer ( done many many projects by hand ). My first big project was a map of White Wolf's Exalted world but I don't know if Im supposed to show that, given that the world is copyrighted? Aanyway.

I look forward to posting and talking here as well as looking at all the inspiring maps that are about.