Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hall of the Exalted

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I like to think of the columns as pedestals where the gods can exhibit their most recent work or plaything...concubines included.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

@Korash - Is it really that long? I had no idea, well I hope you enjoy the read - it's no literary masterpiece.
    I wish I had more incentive to add content to my home-brew. I pull ideas and other bits and pieces for use in my maps, but I haven't actually added any content in months. Feel free to "Steal" any ideas, etc. you think may be useful.

@Ascension - Yeah I'm still undecided about the columns - though the idea of them as display pedestals is quite intriguing, especially as vain as some of these deities can be. Hmmmm...
    Last edited by Steel General; 01-05-2009 at 06:49 AM.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12