Thread: Hall of the Exalted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Wip Hall of the Exalted

OK, this is going to be the last "temple' (for awhile at least, getting a little burned-out on them). This is the "Ythrak Krellinaath" (House of the Exalted), it is kind of "Union Hall" for the pantheon in my home-brew. They meet here to discuss various matters, settle disputes, etc. It is located far in the north on a plateau within a ice-covered mountain range.

The building itself is a rectangular structure made from white marble with a golden dome.

Each throne has the deity's symbol on the cushion, I used a lot of tribal style art for those - though some I either couldn't find a suitable image or I really liked what I already had.

The slightly larger chair at the "top" of the circle is for the pantheon's 'mother' a sort of Omnipotent being (like AO in the Forgotten Realms), who actually keeps a close on on her children to make sure they don't get to far out of line.

Not sure if I really need to add any thing else to this or not. As always comments/criticisms are welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HouseOfTheExalted.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	4.31 MB 
ID:	8884  
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.