Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scales of War Part 03 - Shadow Rift of Umbraforge Battle Maps

Quote Originally Posted by chamelaeon View Post
    Man, I wish you'd started with the first one. I'm starting up a Scales of War campaign this weekend... I made do with some blown up scans I got off Obsidian Portal, but there's only so big you can go before everything looks terrible. Here's hoping you get to the second one before my players do.

Even if we have to hold out to the third module, though, I'm sure they'll appreciate the sudden jump in quality of mapping. Thanks for tackling this Adventure Path.
    Actually, I have already done the first 2 parts of the adventure path. I just have not posted them to this website. If you follow these links you will find the first 2 parts of the adventure path battle mats.

Part 01 - Rescue at Rivenroar
    Part 02 - Siege of Bordin's Watch

Awesome! I don't follow the actual adventure path, but the maps alone make for a great general encounter set.

Also check out the maps here. I have links to full size pdf versions, for table top use, for the first three adventures.

link: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campai...ces/wikis/maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Nice find toby, those are nice.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by nickvierto
    Actually, I have already done the first 2 parts of the adventure path.
    Awesome! That's great news, now I can get a jump start on printing and cutting for the next module.

Quote Originally Posted by ybotoby View Post
    Also check out the maps here. I have links to full size pdf versions, for table top use, for the first three adventures.
    Those are the ones I found, and in fact just finished printing and cutting today. If you linked those there, thanks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by chamelaeon View Post
    Man, I wish you'd started with the first one. I'm starting up a Scales of War campaign this weekend... I made do with some blown up scans I got off Obsidian Portal, but there's only so big you can go before everything looks terrible. Here's hoping you get to the second one before my players do.

Even if we have to hold out to the third module, though, I'm sure they'll appreciate the sudden jump in quality of mapping. Thanks for tackling this Adventure Path.
    Had to scale everything up from the PDF adventure booklets to get to 1" = 5'. Haven't printed any of it out to test. Not very good res?

Added Map04a.

Great maps!

I also wanted to run Scales of War for some friends in my gaming club and I will definitely use these.

I had started creating my own, but it's nice to know that someone else is also making them as this will save me a lot of work.

Thanks a lot for the effort.

Added Map04b.

Added last 2 maps to adventure. Map04c and Map04d. This should complete this adventure. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast