Thread: Overland Game Maps

Map Overland Game Maps

Various things I tossed together for GM's and for my own personal use over the course of my piddling with mapping techniques over the summer and spring of 2008.

I've long been a fan of mapping and recently picked up a Wacom tablet to see if I cannot reinvent my markup of mountains and the like.

The Ringlabor[/url] maps.

Greycloaks Area Map

(Sized for slower connections.)

(Full-size.)
    Upset with parts of it - like the mountains, before I could figure out how to really design their styling. Love the line-work, straight out of illustrator.

John's Map to the Silver Axe of the Pox Army. Again, quick one never a fan of the sand or the like. Trees didn't turn out too badly.

Finally a Wilbur example follows - never finished it and lost the PSD file in a reformat, regretfully. I looked forward to exploring this world further.

Praise REP for your mountains!

Nice mountains, and welcome to the Guild. Post an official hello in the Members Intro forum. We have something for reputation, called REP - and I'm giving you some for those excellent mountains!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations