Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Region 1][Map 25][Location 5] - Qwinyon Shai

Hoel, I'm repping you for all your help and ideas. I thought the map was good before, but you've helped me make it even better. Thanks for that.

-IG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Qwinyon Shai copy.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	940.7 KB 
ID:	9568  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Looks purty. Keep em comin
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Thanks IG. You make a nice map. I might even steal it for my campaign when i need a sacked city.
    Cheers

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Another nice one!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks guys. Of course you're welcome to use the map, just let me know how it turns out.

I invite you all to help give the area a little history by visiting the wiki page. While you're there, browse through the rest of the CWBP and see if you find something that you'd like to contribute to.

Thanks again,

-IG

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I have an area in the CWBP, #23 (Thargellian Highlands), just haven't done much with it in a while. Need to get back to it -haven't come up with any good ideas for it lately.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    I have an area in the CWBP, #23 (Thargellian Highlands), just haven't done much with it in a while. Need to get back to it -haven't come up with any good ideas for it lately.
    Yeah, I just uploaded your map to the wiki the other day. I'll be happy to be a sounding board, if you just need to bounce some ideas. Probably should do it in that thread, though.

-IG

Looks great IG. The only thing that I felt jarred a bit was the colour of the docks. I think a more natural duller brown would blend better with the rest of the map and also enhance the ruined feel. Another option might be to tuck the docks under the edge of the river bank, if your layering allows you to do that.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
    Looks great IG. The only thing that I felt jarred a bit was the colour of the docks. I think a more natural duller brown would blend better with the rest of the map and also enhance the ruined feel. Another option might be to tuck the docks under the edge of the river bank, if your layering allows you to do that.

Torq
    Really? Interesting, the docks are my favorite part of the whole map!

I'll tinker with them a bit and see what happens. Thanks for the input.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12