Thread: [Region 1][Map 25][Location 5] - Qwinyon Shai

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post [Region 1][Map 25][Location 5] - Qwinyon Shai

I'm quite happy with the style I used in my map of Port Magalie, and wanted to play with it a bit more.

Qwinyon Shai is a desolate region nestled in a secluded valley in the Bloodspires, in the northern region of the Witchlight Strand. The city is in ruins and is nearly uninhabitable to all but the growing tribe of orcs currently residing in the crumbling buildings.

Control of Qwinyon Shai is a key element in the Savage War, a centuries long struggle between the orcs of the Bloodspires and the hordes of goblinoid in the southern Blackblade Forest. Control of the city has shifted between the two factions numerous times throughout the decades, but the orcs have it now firmly in their grasp and show no sign of loosening their grip.

As the orcs seek to further secure their control of Qwinyon Shai, pushing the goblins back into the Blackblades and out of the Bloodspires, it is only a matter of time before the epic Savage War comes to an end and both sides turn their attention elsewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Qwinyon Shai copy.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	405.8 KB 
ID:	9536