Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [unpaid]P1 - King of the Trollhaunt Warrens

Guild Journeyer

I'm for sure skipping Pyramid as well, it just seems lame to me.

I'll do some custom stuff to bridge the gap to Paragon tier.

Quote Originally Posted by loydb View Post
    I'm for sure skipping Pyramid as well, it just seems lame to me.

I'll do some custom stuff to bridge the gap to Paragon tier.
    That's exactly what i was thinking, just do some custom games until i get them exactly where i want them for Trollhaunt. By then, at the rate we play, that could be six months to a year from now.

Heh, seems we are all skipping Pyramid. I liked the concept, but once inside, you are well, stuck
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Well, this is cheating, but i found a map on WotC of Trollhaunt in low res, don't know which one, and i fiddled with it in photoshop for about 10 minutes. Now it's 24" x 20". As far as i'm concerned, this is game-worthy, especially given the time i spent on doing it. It's a far cry from the pretty stuff created here though. I don't know, what do you guys think? With PosteRazor it's a cinch to print out on card stock.

Trollhaunt Map

Guild Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by Nebulous View Post
    Well, this is cheating, but i found a map on WotC of Trollhaunt in low res, don't know which one, and i fiddled with it in photoshop for about 10 minutes. Now it's 24" x 20". As far as i'm concerned, this is game-worthy, especially given the time i spent on doing it. It's a far cry from the pretty stuff created here though. I don't know, what do you guys think? With PosteRazor it's a cinch to print out on card stock.

Trollhaunt Map
    That encounter is one that's included on the poster map you get with the module. Some might feel the poster map is actually harder to use, though, since it's kind of dark and muddy TBH.

Anyway, WotC have all the maps for P1 and P2 up in their galleries, though you might need to be a DDI member to access them, not sure. The ones for P2 are even available in versions without monster placements. These all seem to be at the same resolution as in the books. Probably the same images used in printing I guess.
    I've blown them up 4-5 times to get the 1" squares, cut them up with Posterazor, and had a friend print out A3 colour sheets at his job. They look pretty good. Unfortunately my friend has quit that job now, so not sure how we'll cope with P3 and onwards...

Praise

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight View Post
    Oooooooooohhhh I always accept commision work
    You don't have a PayPal address laying around, do you?

I've already gotten significant value from the H2 and H3 maps you've posted!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMoyes View Post
    You don't have a PayPal address laying around, do you?

I've already gotten significant value from the H2 and H3 maps you've posted!
    It is the same as my email address:

neonknight@telus.net

and I have already started mapping this monster mod
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12