Thread: Antaios

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Antaios

Or, well, it's not the name of the world, but me and a friend are writing the story that fits this map and that has no title (we just call it the Dutch version of The Thing) so we refer to the world as the Thingy World, which just doesn't sound too cool as a title.

As you can see it's not yet done.
    The country Antaios is a joint effort from me and her; it's where most of the story takes place.
    Krithin is Elf-land, and it's her domain which is why it's mostly still empty city-wise. The forest texture was a spur of the moment but I kind of like it.
    Issil'Hathaynn is Dark Elf land, which I'm responsible for fleshing out and I feel I might have gone overboard a bit (in addition to this I have pages of backstory and names, and the story will probably only go there once).

I'm not too sure about the desert in the south (yup it's a desert), but in the current version it's a bit more on the yellow side than in this image. That's really the only difference, so I didn't think it worth my time to sit there and wait 5 minutes while the file opens just so I can save it

Anyway, any comments would be appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antaios v2kopie.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	660.1 KB 
ID:	9686