Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: This is me! (Pictures Topic)

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Very nice...don't let the missus corrupt her her with jewelry, make-up and all those other frilly doo-dads (make her a footballer). Was it intentional that your pose looks like the painting behind you? Pretty neat at any rate. Good luck my man.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Praise Congrats, Ravs!

Congrats on fatherdom, Ravs! Good luck!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

The website I write for commissioned some stylized black & white portraits of all their writers a while back, and now I use mine frequently in place of an actual photograph
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    I have to post another 'this is me' picture...because this is me and our new daughter to be (name: Apsara, age 7 months) who we are adopting from an orphanage in India. Just got back tonight from India after meeting her for the first time...and I hope you will agree, she is a beauty. With luck and a fair wind, (and the Indian court system) we should have her home in June.

My mission is to turn her into a traveller player / mapper/ WW2 aircraft enthusiast / photographer before my wife gets any ideas
    Congratulations to you and the Mrs., ravells! She is a cutie!
    jaerdaph
    JUST ADD HEROES An ICONS Superpowered Roleplaying Game Blog by Joe "jaerdaph" Bardales

Thanks all, I really like that style of cartoon that CBDroege posted up. I might have a go of doing one of myself!

Ascension: I hadn't even noticed the picture in the background - pure coincidence. I have already told Felicity that our daughter is going to grow up to be a geek like her dad!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The geek shall inherit the earth...I think that comes from scripture somewhere (either Gary's first letter to the Gygaxians or 1st Trekians).
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678