Thread: Wassup!

Post Wassup!

Hello fellow Guild members!

I'm a big time WWII/Scifi gaming geek! Right now my poison of choice is Axis and Allies Miniatures. Looking to create a series of 'City Fight' maps for A&AM.

Wilco, out!

Welcome to the guild. I took a look at the axis and allies maps you posted and am quite impressed. I can't wait to see what else you will be putting up.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks a lot guys!

Excellent! It would be great to have some WW2 maps here. I used to play Advanced Squad Leader many years ago, but gave it up because it's not a game, it's a lifestyle choice and I prefer messing about on photoshop, making maps and taking photos.

If you're looking to print out your maps for table top gaming, check out GamerPrinter's printing service which just might be what you need. As an added bonus he is a prodigious poster on these boards so it's not like a 'faceless' service.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    I used to play Advanced Squad Leader many years ago, but gave it up because it's not a game, it's a lifestyle choice and I prefer messing about on photoshop, making maps and taking photos.
    Funny that's the way I'm feeling about A&AM... Let's face it... I'm a gaming whore.. their, I said it... are you happy. I'm a gaming crack whore! Eh... oh well, I still love myself.