Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paizo City Map Attempt

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Nice map - you've got some weird shadows on those trees though. I can see the thrown shadow to the south but the northern edge of the trees is still the darkest part.

Hope the submission goes well!

Post Next a quickee dungeon!

@Torstan - yeah, I've got the shadow on top of the tree, rather than under the tree, somehow the shadow which is a transparent black is graying out and lightening the tree its sitting on. I ought to move it below the tree.

OK, now for a quickee dungeon map - 2 hours it took. Rather than a true dungeon, I opted for the ruins of a dwarven mine complex deep in the Underdark. I'm sending this to Paizo as well. Now about a wilderness map...

Enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dwarven.jpg 
Views:	2072 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	9852  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Bump... bump... bump...

Purely by coincidence, I know, but as soon as I posted my completed Craefort town map, Redrobes just updated his city tile script and overrid my post as the most recent. So as soon as I posted the last map - I checked the index page, and Redrobes did it again!!!

So, I'm bumping this - I'm looking for more critiques.

Redrobes, you've been lying in wait, haven't you! Arrr!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Post It must be insanity!

I wanted to knock all the Paizo maps today, so I didn't have to worry about it, and of course - I made it too realistic. What am I thinking!

I just can't get into the mood to make a less realistic map. So I'm going to send a link to both this (not what they want) and the Lands of the Crae - my hand-drawn style regional map, that I created earlier this month. (More like what they're hoping for, I guess.)

Anyway, the too realistic map of the Bogwood Swamp at the feet of the Uplands of Keethe. I was in the mood of creating the kind of rivers I see around my home - nice and pretty brown.

Bogwood (Kingdom of Flies) - enjoy!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bogwood.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	9857  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 02-02-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12