Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vector vs. Raster - when to use which?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    ... at least try a ... stamping token based tool
    What is that? There have been times when it would have been easier to "stamp" the patterns rather than futz with a layer/mask.

Post stamp based tool

Lots of the lower end mapping apps are stamp based tools. Dundjinni is probably the best of that class of application.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Lots of the lower end mapping apps are stamp based tools. Dundjinni is probably the best of that class of application.

GP
    :forehead slap: Duh. I should have known that, as I've used Dundjinni before. I was hoping for something a bit more flexible in terms of output (and something I can use on Linux!)

Quote Originally Posted by RobA View Post
    @Chgowiz-

Dungeonforge can run under wine and is a nice little stamp/tile mapping program (though it has its own limitations...)

-Rob A>
    That program is receiving a lot of discussion on the Swords/Wizardry forum the past two days, as they're doing a 3 day megadungeon project. Thank you for telling me that it runs under Wine, now I have Yet Another Program to go check out. *chuckles* May we live in interesting (or at least, mutiple tools options) times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123