Thread: Hi from Bonzer, UK

Post Hi from Bonzer, UK

Hi from Bonzer. Long time DM and player of D&D (mainly 1st Ed). I have been lurking here for a month or two, and am amazed at the quality you guys can churn out. As for me, I can see in my minds eye what I would like, but trying to get the PC to understand it.....well that's another matter.

Having avidly read just about every post I decided that Profantasy would be best (the tutorial videos did it for me). I treated myself to CC3, DD3, CD3 plus add ons for Christmas. Then life kicked in.

I have made a couple of maps though, and thought I'd start with posting them here (as well as on Profantasy's Forum - hope that's ok?)

Coranan is a straight copy of the pen and paper one I have been using for a while.

Scarsea is my second map, done for a new DM who will give me a break on the other side of the table.

Both of course done with CC3.

If I can get them to attach you'll find them, umm,
    Here?......

Bonzer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coranan2.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	293.5 KB 
ID:	9751   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scarsea.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	299.3 KB 
ID:	9752  
    We will either find a way, or we will make one.
    (Emporer Hannibal)

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

..and as a added bonus, since you posted maps in your introductory post I dub the newly 'repped'. *bonk*
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Hey Bonzer, nice nick and map too. Pop yourself on the members location map if you like (link in sig). I remember some people from Bournemouth around here so you cant be too far away from like minded folk.

Wleocme to the Guild.

Duly repped!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Welcome to the board.
    You have a good start there. You'll be churning out wonderful maps in no time!

Thank you for the warm welcome and rep. From some big names too! I am flattered. I'll post here as I map until you tell me to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Hey Bonzer, nice nick and map too. Pop yourself on the members location map if you like (link in sig). I remember some people from Bournemouth around here so you cant be too far away from like minded folk.
    I tried that and ended up getting my feet wet! I looked up the Lat/Long for Fareham and got 50.51 and 01.11. Entered them and realised I should have brought wellies! I don't want lots of me appearing (nor would you), so don't want to try a hit and miss.
    If you want to edit it for me I am on the mainland just across from Mr. Goatdealer. Otherwise let me know how to go about moving my spot or finding a dinghy.
    Bonzer
    (Emporer Hannibal)

Blog Entries

No worries ill fix that up in a short while... (Fareham is 50.851453,-1.179016 so two degrees out.) Right should be done now.

There we go, I got confused with it myself for a mo. Try a refresh, your next to goatdealer !
    Last edited by Redrobes; 01-31-2009 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks Redrobes, very quick reply. I'll just get the seaweed out of my hair and fire up CC3 again!
    Bonzer
    (Emporer Hannibal)