Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water Temple

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Looks great. Can I suggest that the wall texture be toned down a little? At the moment my eye gets drawn into the walls as much as into the passageways and rooms.

I love the colour scheme and the layout. The level of detail really makes this map glow. Good work.

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    Looks great. Can I suggest that the wall texture be toned down a little? At the moment my eye gets drawn into the walls as much as into the passageways and rooms.

I love the colour scheme and the layout. The level of detail really makes this map glow. Good work.
    Thanks for the warm feedback. I will see what I can do about the walls, they could use some toning down but I still want them to stand out a bit (I like the coral feel I gave them).

Oh and to the questions about the ICE contest, no I won't. They require it to be in their format (1" hex = 3'). The problem is that my map is based on a DnD format (1/2" square = 5'). Scaling wouldn't be an issue, but having to switch from a square grid to a hex grid would force me to do a bunch more work than I really want to. The rewards aren't of value to me, and I don't care about bragging rights to be honest. So I will let someone else win that as they will probably appreciate the rewards much more.
    Last edited by Nomadic; 02-03-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12