Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bretoria at the beginning of the second time

I wanted to create strong Tolkien feeling into the names in the southern part without direct quotes. But I'm not a Tolkien enthusiast, so it is possible that some had slipped through.
    I have couple of pages written about the wars and battles in this continent. For each battle I have at least answers to when, who, why, outcome, influence and some additional information. This map is currently used in our RPG campaign, but I’m sure players will never get to know most of the info.

Pasis, how do you do your cities here? Is it just a fill texture?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagicweaver View Post
    Pasis, how do you do your cities here? Is it just a fill texture?
    It is actually a fill texture with some photoshop effects in it. I have used the same cities in my tutorial where I explained how to do it. Somewhere in the middle of that thread I have posted the city texture I had used. Feel free to use or modify it.
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=4405

Post Great Job

What a wonderful map! I remember when I first saw the World of Greyhawk map and this gives me the same feeling of wonder!

Pasis, I sent you a PM regarding this map. Id love to discuss some things with you.

Pasis, I got your privatemessage, but I cannot respond due to your inbox being full.

I know this is an old thread now, but I just wanted to say great job, pasis on some excellent maps - I like your Curunir one too! I've been looking through many of your threads and others, and finally just had to say something and this is where I happened to be. I've been making maps for years, and use Photoshop regularly at work, but there was still some cool things to learn from your tute.

Dang, forgot all about this place, silly me! There are many talented cartographers here. I'll have to check back again and actually post some of my own work one of these days (afraid I keep pretty swamped most of the time). Anyway, have fun all and thanks again for sharing, pasis!

Yeap... Impressive... no words.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Repped. Very nice.

Guild Member

I'm about to use this map in two of my campaigns with varied settings. It's one of my all time favs. I just wonder how to create the city maps while keeping the city shapes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast