Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bretoria at the beginning of the second time

Guild Adept

An excellent map as always! Love your work. I am surprised it takes only 295 megs, LOL. I went nuts on a single island (300 DPI at poster sized) and its run up to almost 1.25 gigs. Of course I am incredibly inefficient with layers everywhere and experimenting like crazy, so it probably shouldn't be that big, LOL. Thank goodness I am almost done or I would be buying more RAM. But I digress.. great map! The rivers in the mountain valleys are excellent, very cool. My only quibble would be the black lines around the land, but I can live with that, heh heh.
    Upon the Creation of the World the First Dragons cast their seed in the light of a Sun and a Thousand Suns, beneath the Moon and a Thousand Moons, on a World and a Thousand Worlds.

www.sistercontinents.com

Glad you guys have liked this one. This was my first serious project on creating digital map and my skills were limited. I agree on the black line around the land, but it felt rigt back then
    But I really loved the world as I was running a successfull RPG campaign in it and a lot of places are based on real adventures we had.

Quote Originally Posted by pasis View Post
    No problemo...If someone wants to use this map in their campaign, I'm more than happy to post the parts here...
    I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to say how much I love the map, and if it's possible to get a higher resolution version of the unlabeled map? (Or just .bmp file)

The current one has a fair bit of pixel bleed when zooming in, so a higher quality one woudl be sooo much appreciated for my campaign, thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234