Thread: Scales of War Part 01 Rescue at Rivenroar

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Scales of War Part 01 Rescue at Rivenroar

Hello all,

I discovered this site 3 days ago, thanks to a friend of my gaming club.

As I will start the Scales of War campaign soon, I had been a couple of weeks busy preparing the maps (see, sometimes we use an LCD screen and a laptop; we project the maps on the LCD screen and use miniatures).

Anyway, I finished today most maps of Rescue at Rivenroar. As I have not seen maps posted here about this part of the Scales of War campaign, I'll post mine. They are the first serious maps I've ever done, so please bear that in mind, as I'm no professional designer.

Also, I have adapted a little bit the adventure to my taste. I'll try to post some comments with each map where I have added anything special.

Last but not least, thanks to nickverto for publishing his maps for the 3rd part of the campaign... man, they are great and I will surely use them... you saved me a lot of work! I hope my maps help other people too.

edit- I almost forgot:
    1. My maps have a resolution of 60 pixels per inch (so that they work correctly with the LCD screen of my club).
    2. Also, I have not added a grid, so that those of you who want to do other maps can get the objects in my map easily. If any of you prefers them with grid, I could work on that (though not a priority) as it should be automatic

edit2- I have created the grid for all maps. It was quite easy, so I will add the grid version to each section of this post. I am now working in two further maps to finish this section, a tactical map for the combat in Brindol (and for fun, as I am having a lot designing it) and a tactical map for the Kruthik encounter.
    Last edited by cogollo; 02-12-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: adding grid to maps